Today is 12-12-12
12 + 12 + 12 = 36 ⇒ 3 + 6 = 9
12 X 12 X 12 = 1728 ⇒ 1+ 7 + 2 + 8 ⇒ 18 ⇒ 1 + 8 = 9
12 ( 1+2=3)
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
3 X 3 X 3 = 27 ⇒ 2+7 = 9
Decoded By Neel Kapoor
Facts About Number Nine
1.Nine(known or observed) planets in our solar system.
2.Nine month gestation period in human birth process (from Linda Goodman’s Starsigns, 1987). Note: might this be the process during which the human consciousness becomes fused with, or attuned to, the resonant frequency of “9“?
3. Human mean normal respiration rate is 18times per minute (ibid.)
4. Human mean normal heartbeat is 72times a minute (ibid.)
5. Average number of heartbeats per hour is 4,320(ibid.)
6. Average number of respirations per hour is 1,080(ibid.)
7. Average number of respirations per 24 hour period is 25,920(ibid.)
8. 25,920 is also the length of a sidereal year (ibid.)
9. There are 360degrees in a circle (ibid.)
10. In the Catholic practice of Novenas, prayer services last 9nights (ibid.)
11. Traditionally, the Romans were known to bury their dead on the9th day of the death (ibid.)
12. Some cultures measure time in terms of very long cycles. In the Hindu tradition the present cycle of time consists of 432,000years. This is called the “Kali Yuga”. The great cycle in which the Kali Yuga falls consists of 4,320,000years (Campbell, The Inner Reaches Of Outer Space, 1986)
13. The Icelandic tradition tells of the great warrior hall in which there were540doors. Through each door there would come 800 divine warriors (ibid.). Okay, so 800 doesn’t reduce to 9. But check it out: 800 warriors are coming through each of 540 doors. 800 x 540 = 432,000warriors!
14. A Greek version of the history of Babalonia says that between the time of the building of the first city, Kish, and the time of the Great Flood (as recounted in the Bible) there elapsed a total of 432,000years (ibid.)
15. By totaling the life spans of the ten patriarchs from Adam to Noah (which marks the time of the Great Flood), the length of time equals 1,656years (ibid.)
16. According to the research of Joseph Campbell, the number 9is traditionally associated with the Goddess Mother Of The World. In India there are a total of 108names associated with this Goddess (ibid.)
17. In Roman Catholic Europe, the cathedral bells ring 3 + 3 + 3 (morning, noon, evening) and then it rings 9times to celebrate the virgin birth of the Savior (ibid.)
18. The Catholic rosary consists of beads strung in a pattern of 5 groups of 10 beads, with a single bead in the space between the five groups, for a total of 54beads.
19. The pyramid on the back of the U.S. one-dollar bill is an old Masonic symbol and is made up of 72stones, representing the tetragrammaton, the Hebrew 4-letter name for God: YHVH
20. The numerological value of YHVH is63.
21. The numerological value of the word LOVE is 54. One of the words from the Grek-5 list was God-9, making the word-phrase “God-9” reminiscent of the old axiom, “God is Love”.
22. The ancient unit of measure known as the cubit is generally considered to be about equal to 18inches. According to the Bible, the cubit dimensions of Noah’s Ark, when converted to inches would be 5,400in. x 900in. x 540in., all multiples of 9.
23. When the cubit dimensions of the Ark Of The Covenant (Exodus 25:10) are converted to inches the measurements are 45 in. x27 in. x 27 in., all multiples of 9.
24. The biblical book of Revelations (chapt. 21) speaks of a great “city” to come to earth from out of the sky. It is called the New Jerusalem. The city is described as a cube, exactly 12,000 furlongs in all directions. No, 12,000 doesn’t reduce to 9. However, converted to the english foot, this equals 7,920,000feet, which does reduce to 9.
25. The word ENLIGHTENMENT is the only word in the English language in which the letters E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N appear in that order (Lyons, The Language Crystal,1988)
26. It has often been said the game of baseball is a metaphor for life. The game does have several connections to the number 9. There are9players on a team. The bases are90feet apart. There are 9innings to a regular game. There are probably more, but I kind of like this rather obscure one: The Knickerbocker Baseball Club drafted the rules extablishing the 9-player team in 1845. 1+8+4+5=18 (1+8=9)!
27. A man named Carl Munck has developed a geomathematical grid (latitude and longitude) system where the prime meridian runs through the center of the Great Pyramid at Giza. This grid system links all of the known ancient stone monuments on earth with the anomalous, possibly artificial structures in the cydonia region of Mars. Munck’s formula identifies the “grid point value” for the Great Sphinx as 5400. (Information regarding Carl Munck’s geo-mathematical grid formula can be accessed on the internet athttp://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm.
28. According to Michael Lawrence Morton (archaeo-cryptographer) the known arc distance on Earth from Pole to equator is exactly 5400nautical miles.
29. Also from M. L. Morton, the polar circumference of Earth is 21,600nautical miles. He notes also that according to Munck’s earth grid formula, 21,600is the precise Grid Latitude of Stonehenge.
30. And again from M.L.M., 7920is the number of statute miles of the mean diameter of Earth.
31. The number 144 is a gematrian number often thought to be connected to the concept of “light”.
32. Revelation 13:18, “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and the number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)”. However, according to Lawrence William Lyons (The Language Crystal), the word for “a man” in the original Greek is anthropos, also meaning “mankind”. And no article “a” appears in the Greek text. Further, the word for “his” in “his number is” can be read as “its” implying no gender. So the Bible may say that 666 is the number of “humanity” or “mankind” (Lyons, The Language Crystal).
33. In order to become a Zen Master, one must solve 54koans, or puzzles which require deep insight and enlightenment (Ibid.).
34. Many Buddhists and Hindus wear sets of 108beads (Ibid.).
35. The mystic American Indian, Black Elk, in Black Elk Speaks, said he had “The Great Vision” at 9and “was no good for anything till 18” (Ibid.).
36. Lyons also reports that, according to the World Book Encyclopedia, the average speed of the Earth in its orbit around the sun is 666miles per hour (Ibid.).
37. In Einstein’s formula we see E=M(C^2). That’s Mass (M) multiplied by the Speed Of Light squared (C^2). Is it just coincidence that if we replace the M and C with their reduced numerological equivalents, respectively 4 (M) and 3 (C), and perform the mathematical function we get 36, which also reduces to9? Or, here’s something interesting: If we alter that equation to read E=(MC)^, we get E=144, which reduces to 9 and isthe traditional Gematrian equivalent for “light”. Synchronistically, the english alphanumerological value of the phrase SPEED OF LIGHT is 126 which also reduces to 9. And, further, the alphanumeric value of ONE TWO SIX = 144!